Douglas, Arizona is conveniently close to the Mexican border, making our property a favorite for those heading across the border.Your Best Western Douglas Arizona property combines quality with competitive rates. If you're looking for hotels near the Mexico border, our friendly staff is happy to welcome you during your vacation, extended stay, or when you're simply passing through. We're located on the main street so everything is right at your doorstep. Located next to fast food restaurants, it's easy to pick up your favorite snacks and treats. When you're staying close to the Mexico border, convenience is key. Whether you're here for business with Border Customs, regularly do business internationally or youâ??re headed on an epic road trip, staying in a comfortable guestroom can make your trip even easier.Softball tournaments also bring guests to our Douglas hotel, and we're happy to work with teams and fans and we offer blocked rooms. With Cochise College nearby, we also specialize in longer stays for those who are here for a term. The County Fair and Rodeo in September brings many guests to the area as well, and we are the perfect place to stay after a long day of rodeo events or fair activities. Cyclists enjoy our property because of the spacious and cool rooms, as well as plenty of peace and quiet. Whether you're doing corporate business across the border or on a relaxing getaway, we have the amenities that make you feel at home. Border Customs employees and Border Patrol agents call us their home away from home, largely because of the cleanliness, service and hot free breakfast. Enjoy free Wi-Fi when you stay with us, so it's easy to keep up with the business side of things or check out what's happening nearby. Need suggestions? Our friendly staff members are happy to provide tips on the best restaurants and activities in Douglas. Book a stay at BEST WESTERN Douglas Inn & Suites today! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2009|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||69|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
Outdoor heated pool & spa
Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 5.60%|
|City Tax:|| 5.30%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
free full american breakfast.
Internet / WiFI
Free Wifi in all rooms & public areas.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.