Some of the best motorcycle routes in the region are close to our Clarksville, Arkansas hotel, and we welcome bikers, families, couples and business travelers.Whether you're here to tour the five wineries nearby or are in the region for the fantastic fishing, you need a comfortable and cozy Clarksville hotel. Convenience is a top priority here, which is why we offer close proximity to the highway. Our affordable rates and friendly, hospitable staff make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Cool off in our relaxing outdoor pool after a day of exploration and adventure.Our Clarksville hotel features guest laundry services and a free full breakfast with a waffle station. It's the perfect start to a morning before a day of motorcycle riding or visiting the University of the Ozarks for a campus tour or special event. From fishing to the Peach Festival in June and July, it's always a great time to stay at our Clarksville hotel. There are wineries nearby, famous fishing spots and plenty of opportunities for hikers, bikers and motorcycle riders to explore. Come for a romantic getaway, a family trip or simply to explore the beauty of the region.At our Clarksville hotel, we also welcome a number of business travelers who want a touch of home while traveling. Tyson, the Wal-Mart Distribution Center, and Baldor Motors all frequently send workers to our hotel. The luxury bedding, quiet and spacious rooms and of course the free breakfast are the makings for a great business trip. You'll feel comfortable and cozy even during extended stays with friendly staff on hand to make sure you have everything you need.Reserve your next stay at the BEST WESTERN Sherwood Inn and enjoy a convenient location!
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||03:00 |
|Check Out: ||11:00 |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||1998 |
|Floors: ||2 |
|Rooms: ||53 |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||35 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||0 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 | Policies / Expenses
6 P.M. 1 day prior to arrival
|Nightly Parking: ||0 |
|Total Taxes: ||13.50% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $10.00 per stay with a $100 per week maximum.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Ft. Smith -60 milesLittle Rock -100 milesNo shuttle or taxi service.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.