Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Presidential Hotel & Suites!At our Pine Bluff hotel, we know there's no better start to your day than a free hot breakfast featuring your favorite choices.Start your morning with endless hot waffles, sweet pastries and fruits, and a cereal and yogurt selection. Bottomless 100% Arabica coffee and cold juices follow. Enjoy interior corridor access, keeping you cool even during the hot summers. Our location is what brings many guests to our hotel, but youâ??ll quickly see that it's our service that really makes your stay special.Best Western in Pine Bluff, AR is located close to the Arkansas Railroad Museum, and it's also close to the University of Arkansas for visiting faculty and family members of students. There's a golf course a few miles away, and some of our guests come to the region for a tournament or just to work on their swing. The Pine Bluff Arsenal is another top attraction, and it's just minutes from our property.Hotels in Pine Bluff, AR are known for friendly service, but we take it the extra mile here. We treat you like family and are proud that we have many return guests. Business travelers also frequent our hotel because of our superior location and cool, spacious rooms that make taking care of business easy. Employees of TysonÂ®, Arsenal, cotton gin workers and paper mill employees are just a few of our regular guests. If you're looking for hotels or motels in Pine Bluff, AR, we're happy to be your home away from home. Can we do anything to make your stay even more comfortable and enjoyable? Simply ask, and we'll go above and beyond the call of duty to make it happen. Our priority is your happiness.Reserve a relaxing stay at the BEST WESTERN Presidential Hotel & Suites today and get the best location in town!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2006|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||42|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
Individual policy - 24hrs before arrivalGroup Policy - 15 days before arrivel
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 7.50%|
|City Tax:|| 4.00%|
|Country Tax:|| 1.75%|
|Additional Person Fee:|| 5.00 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Little Rock International (LIT) From airport take I-440 WEST; stay in inside lane, take first exit to the LEFT which is I-530 South. Continue on I-530 to EXIT 46; bear RIGHT when exit "Y's" off towards Stuttgart; stay in inside lane once over overpass. At FIRST traffic signal turn LEFT.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Presidential Hotel & Suites