Directions, Sacramento, (35 miles), Lake Tahoe (70 miles), Sierra College (20 miles), Reno (100 miles), Raley Field, (35 miles), Grass Valley (20 miles), courthouse (2 miles), Cal-Expo State Fairgounds (35 miles), San Francisco (100 miles), fairgounds (2 miles), Sacramento (35 miles), historic Old Town Auburn (2 miles), Empire Mine, (22 miles), Nevada City (20 miles), several museums (2 miles), Arco Arena, (35 miles), historic Old Sacramento (35 miles)
Experience the Best of Auburn, California and bring the whole family for a getaway filled with river rafting, snow skiing and the great outdoors.There are more sporting endurance events in this region than anywhere else in the world making Auburn the Endurance Capital of the World. The friendly staff, super-fast free Wi-Fi in every room and the free nationwide calling ensures that guests have everything they need.This Auburn hotel isn't just about great customer service and keeping guests connected, you can also enjoy the beautiful flower gardens and putting green or relax in our heated pool and spa.(Pool is heated from May - October). Bring "Sparky" because we have some rooms that are pet-friendly with a fee.Endurance events and outdoor recreation are often why guests come to this Auburn hotel but the local car shows, motorcycle races and lure of the Gold Country are also tempting. The nearby gold discovery site has some people striking it rich - or at least, having a great family vacation.Our Auburn hotel is also a home away from home for business travelers and the free expanded continental breakfast with make-your-own waffles, hard boiled eggs, fruit cups, yogurt, pastries, toast, bagels, muffins, hot and cold cereals, fresh fruit and 100% Arabica coffee helps give every guest a boost in the morning for that meeting, upcoming race or to continue on their own great adventure. Whether you're staying at our Auburn hotel to compete in the Western States Endurance Run, Tevis Cup Equestrian Ride, Wine Trail Tasting or simply traveling on business or pleasure, you will enjoy the amenities at a competitive price. Reserve your upcoming getaway at the BEST WESTERN Golden Key and get ready to be surrounded by the comfort of our pillow top beds, flat screen TV's, BBQ's, large treed lawn and energy efficient climate controlled rooms. Enjoy your stay.
Our property is Green Certified and is Bronze level in TripAdvisor Green Leaders program. We have solar panels on all of the buildings on our property.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||03:00 |
|Check Out: ||12:00 |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2010 |
|Floors: ||2 |
|Rooms: ||68 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||65 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||3 |
|Rooms with 1 Bed: ||50 |
|Rooms with 2 Beds: ||18 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Pool Info: |
Our pool is open 7:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M. and is heated May thru October.
Policies / Expenses
|Nightly Parking: ||0 |
|Total Taxes: || 8.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Sacramento International Airport (SMF) and Auburn Municipal Airport.
Local Shuttle Info: We do not have a shuttle.
Breakfast is available 5:30 A.M. to 9:30 A.M. We serve: make your own waffles, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, fruit, assorted pastries and breads, hot and cold cereals, coffee/decaf, tea, milk and various juice options.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Yes!
Pets are allowed. Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with an 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $25 fee per week .
Parking is free for current registered guests . All vehicles must be declared with Front Desk. We do have truck/large vehicle parking but availability is first come first served basis.
Internet / WiFI
Internet is free but does required a user name and password. Code is available at time of check-in.
About Best Western Hotels
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 18 brands, including: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premier
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premier gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.