Welcome to BEST WESTERN Beach Dunes Inn!Monterey, CA hotels are surrounded by the best of California like golden beaches and great dining, and our Marina hotel staff goes above and beyond to make your stay pleasant.Are you looking for the best hotels near Monterey? Welcome to your home away from home. At our Marina hotel, guests are just a short drive from the best of the city. We're across the street from a state beach, and within a 10 minute drive to Monterey Bay Aquarium, Cannery Row and golf courses. As the closest Best Western to Laguna Seca Raceway, speed lovers especially enjoy staying at our property.Marina, CA hotels also boast the friendliest staff in California. California State University Monterey Bay (CSUMB) is in the neighborhood, and our Marina hotel regularly hosts students, their families and visiting faculty and staff. Business travelers with Dynergy Power Plant in the nearby city also depend on us. The nearby Salinas Sports Complex hosts youth and adult soccer, baseball tournaments and other sporting events. Service men and women with the Naval Post Grad and Defense Language Institute in Monterey also regularly stay with us.From the Concours de Elegance car show to Pebble Beach, there's always something to do near our Marina hotel. Car and motorcycle races at Laguna Seca are always a blast, and the AT&TÂ® Pro Am brings in fans from around the country. Whale watching, deep sea fishing and ocean diving are favorite water activities. Hang-gliding, exploring beaches, mountain biking and walking trails at the Wildlife Preserve are also options.Near our Marina hotel, guests can enjoy Fisherman's Wharf or the quaint town of Carmel while enjoying our affordable prices, the Salinas Air Show and Rodeo, and the Castroville Artichoke Festival. Cycling and running marathons like the Sea Otter Classic and Big Sur Marathon are popular. The Moto GB Superbike Annual Race is another favorite.Book your BEST WESTERN Beach Dunes Inn room now.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||03:00 |
|Check Out: ||11:00 |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2009 |
|Floors: ||2 |
|Rooms: ||84 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||84 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||0 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 | Policies / Expenses
TBD with each group booking
|Nightly Parking: ||0.00 |
|Total Taxes: ||12.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$1.35 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Occupancy Tax: ||12.00% |
|Other Tax: || 1.35 Per Night ($1 CTA $.35 SIERRA CLUB) |
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Monterey Peninsula Airport 15 miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Sorry
, pets are not
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.