Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy staying at our Parsons hotel, because we're only minutes from the best recreation in the area at Big Hill Lake and Big Brutus.Spend the day exploring Neosho Wildlife Refuge or Neosho State Fishing Lake. From hiking and biking to fishing and lounging lakeside, thereâ??s something for everyone near our Parsons hotel. Balloons, bikes, blues and barbeque are what weâ??re known for in this region. From the exciting Katy Days to the Farm Heritage Celebration, thereâ??s plenty of family-friendly fun to be had.Our proximity to local businesses makes work-related travel simple. Enjoy a refrigerator and microwave in every room for longer stays, free high speed Internet and a complimentary deluxe breakfast. Featuring a buffet of waffles, fresh fruits, flaky pastries, hot and cold cereals and 100% Arabica coffee, our staff is committed to ensuring your stay is great.Great Plains Industrial Park often brings in employees from out of town, and we're happy to host them. We're also a favorite of Labette County Medical Center, Ducommun AeroStructures, and CST Storage Technologies employees. If you're here on business, make sure to carve out some time for visiting Claythorne Lodge or the Sunbelt Rodeo. Grand View Products, Beachner Grain, Taylor Products and Power Flame are a few local businesses that often bring employees in from out of town. Count on us to be your home away from home.There's always something exciting happening near our Parsons hotel. The Southeast Kansas Home Show, famous Fourth of July celebration and Holiday Royalty parade are all big attractions. Come to Parsons for the Chamber Golf Tournament, Parsons Annual Banquet Legislative Coffee or the Industry Appreciation event. With a fitness center, spacious indoor pool and friendly staff, we'll make you feel right at home.Reserve your comfortable, clean room at BEST WESTERN Parsons Inn and get your vacation started right! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2003|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||41|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with an 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20.00 per day with a $100 per week maximum. A refundable cleaning & damage deposit of $50.00 is required upon check-in. If damage occurs or excessive cleaning is needed, the deposit can become non-refundable and the hotel may charge additionally to cover the costs of repair/cleaning.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.