We're the closest hotel to NOLA Motorsports and TPC Louisiana Golf Course and the Alario Center which is adjacent to the hotel. Tucked away in Westwego, you have the city advantages with just a short drive away.
Verified Reviews of Best Western Bayou Inn
Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Clean, and comfortable"
Overall Score4.0/ 5
Clean, and comfortable. No sign of smokers in the room we got. Just out past the expressway, so easy in and out.
Verified Review, stayed from Sat Dec 21 to Sun Dec 22 2013 at a $85.99 average nightly rate.
Response from Management on 14-Aug-2014:
Customer Reviews of Best Western Bayou Inn
Experience New Orleans the right way. Relax and unwind at the newly renovated, the BEST WESTERN Bayou Inn where you will find a quiet, clean and friendly alternative to the busy New Orleans hustle and bustle. Situated on the westbank of New Orleans in quaint Westwego, Louisiana, you are just within minutes of any New Orleans area destination.The BEST WESTERN Bayou Inn features 67 stylishly renovated with modern decor, spaciously-appointed guest rooms each complete with 32-inch flat screen LG televisions, pillow top mattresses, crisp and clean triple sheet bedding, microwave, refrigerator, premier cable television channels featuring HBOÂ® and free wireless high-speed Internet access. Be your best every morning by enjoying your hot "Breakfast on the Bayou" served each and every morning prepared just for you by Ms. Mammie or Ms. Sharon. To keep you feeling great and connected, burn some calories in the workout studio or print your boarding pass at the business center which are both available 24 hours a day. Rejuvenate and soak up the hot Louisiana sun at the sparkling outdoor salt water swimming pool, it's probably five o'clock somewhere.After a long day of shopping or meetings come back to your home away from home for your weekday evening Lagniappe Huere, (Lagniappe is French for a lil somethin' extra) featuring Margarita Mondays, two drink Tuesdays & Thursdays and wine & cheese Wednesday. From 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. your Lagniappe is served by a friendly ICare Ambassador allowing you to unwind and catch up with friends or get a little work out of the way at the lobby Internet cafe. Who says all work and no play?Rest assured that team Bayou Inn will ensure that your time in New Orleans is a great. Whether you're staying for business or for pleasure, we can't wait to meet you. Come stay with people who careÂ®.
We''re proud to be in partnerships with Trip Advisors Green Leaders program as a Silver member and Clean The World where our used toiletries get recycled and reused around the world. We also have cleaning conservation techniques in use in daily housekeeping service.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Don't Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||M-F 5pm to 8pm
Your outdoor sparkling salt water pool is the perfect place to experience the Louisianna southern sun. It features seating for 15 and is 5ft deep.
Policies / Expenses
We have a 3 week cutoff date prior to the event for total cancellation. Any total group cancellations after 3 week window will be subject to cancellation fees.
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Approximately 11 miles from (MSY) New Orleans, International Airport. Expect taxi fare to be around $40.00 for 2 people
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Your free Hot & Fresh Breakfast on the Bayou awaits! We''re proud to offer "not your typical hotel breakfast" Featuring a daily rotating menu look out for: Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Fresh Grits, Wego Western Omelettes, Biscuits and Sausage Gravy, Make Your Own Fluer De Lis Waffles (with flavors), Make Your Own Breakfast Burittos and so much more. Are you hungry yet? To top it off if your our guest on Sundays, enjoy complementary Mimosas! What are you waiting for, book today!
Internet / WiFI
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Best Western Bayou Inn Westwego