Welcome to BEST WESTERN By Mammoth Hot Springs!Gardiner is located close to the Roosevelt Arch, which welcomes guest to the north entrance of the gorgeous Yellowstone National Park.If relaxation is on the vacation itinerary, a trip to the local Mammoth Hot Springs is a must. We're the only three-diamond property within sixty miles, and we understand that just because you're here to enjoy the great outdoors, that doesn't mean you don't deserve luxury bedding and spacious accommodations. Located at Yellowstone National Park, our Gardiner hotel features an indoor swimming pool and stunning river and mountain views.There's a microwave and fridge in every room of our Gardiner hotel, which makes extended stays simple. With a restaurant, lounge and casino just steps away, who says you can't be a little spoiled in between those hikes, birding trips and camping expeditions? We have a hot tub and two saunas on site as well as oversized family suites and kitchenettes for your comfort.Wildlife watching and photography are popular pastimes at our Gardiner hotel. Some guests are in the region for Blue Ribbon trout fishing or white water rafting. However, other guests are here for business. We're a favorite for employees of Xanterra and other local vendors. Government park service employees and bus tours also prefer to stay with us because of the friendly staff, well-appointed rooms and top notch amenities.Some rooms feature whirlpool tubs, which are perfect for relaxing after a day on the trails. Deluxe rooms with exceptional views are available and are ideal for a romantic getaway. Whether you're traveling here with a group or family, on a romantic escape or here for business, you deserve a Gardiner hotel that puts the comfort of guests first. We're your home away from home in this beautiful region and we're happy to ensure that you have the most enjoyable stay possible.Book your spacious room at BEST WESTERN By Mammoth Hot Springs for a memorable getaway!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2005|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||86|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
|Total Taxes:|| 7.00%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20.00 per day with a $100 per week maximum.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.