SALISBURY, (35 miles), Bill Elliot Racing Team, (6 miles), Jr. Tobacco (2 miles), MOORESVILLE, (15 miles), ASHVILLE, (100 miles), Signal Hill Mall (2 miles), Iredell Museum of Arts and Museum of Art Charlotte (5 miles), Duke Power State Park (7 miles), HICKORY, (40 miles), Lake Norman (20 miles), Lazy 5 Ranch (3 miles), Rotery Farmers Market (3 miles), Depot & Visitor Center (3 miles), Antique Market (1 miles), CHARLOTTE, (40 miles), Directions, Thorlos Factory Outlet (3 miles), Mitchell College Historic District (3 miles), Fort Dobbs (5 miles), Charlotte Speedway (20 miles), downtown Statesville (1 miles)
Lake Norman hotels are situated close to the lake so that guests at our Statesville hotel can enjoy their water recreation of choice.You also deserve hotels near Race City, so getting a quick adrenaline fix at the speedway is simple. Hotels near Hiddenite Gem Mine give guests great access to some of the top attractions in the area. Couples, families and business travelers alike all enjoy the southern hospitality of our Statesville hotel.The hotels near Charlotte Motor Speedway offer great service and spacious rooms. Our Statesville hotel features rooms that are all recently remodeled for your comfort. Local gem mines and the Hot Air Balloon Fest bring guests to us from around the country. People passing through, traveling to Myrtle Beach and Charleston, Hilton Head and Florida all count on us to make their stay enjoyable.The NASCARÂ® Hall of Fame in Charlotte, NC, Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, NC, bass fishing tournaments at Lake Norman and the local Pumpkin Fest are all great events that are fun for the entire family. Our Statesville hotel welcomes Harley Davidson bike riders, visitors for the Dixie Cup Skateboarding Championship, and the Southeastern Treeing Walker's Annual Coon Hunt participants.Local industries also bring many business travelers to our Statesville hotel, including employees of Meridian, Asmo, Doosan, Freightliner and Trim Systems. Even if you're here for business, there are plenty of opportunities to fit in some leisure. A trip to the Horse Auction or Camping World is always a treat. We also welcome AARP members, AAA members and 65+ seniors for special rates.Book your quiet room at BEST WESTERN Statesville Inn, where location and service are tops!
We do have energy saving light bulbs in room and use instant water heater for laundry.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||03:00 |
|Check Out: ||11:00 |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2013 |
|Floors: ||2 |
|Rooms: ||69 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||50 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||3 |
|Suites: ||20 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Don't Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 View Spaces |
|Meeting Space: ||1400 sq. feet |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 2.0 Mi |
|FEMA Approved: ||Yes |
|Pool Info: |
Seasonal Pool - Normal Season is Memorial day to Labor Day. ( Season varies depending on weather)
Policies / Expenses
depends on group date Normally 24 hour before arrival
|Nightly Parking: ||0 |
|Total Taxes: ||11.75% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax: || 6.75% |
|Occupancy Tax: || 5.00% |
|Food and Beverage Service Charge: ||20.00% |
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20.00 per day with a $100 per week maximum.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Charlotte Airport - 45 Miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Free Hot Breakfast from 6.30 AM to 9.30 AM
Internet / WiFI
Free wireless internet access.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.