Hart Mountain Refuge, hiking, snow skiing, hunting, fishing, rock hounding, Thunder Ranch
Lakeview, Oregon is a mecca for those who adore fishing, hunting and rock hounding complete with stunning views.Our Lakeview, OR hotel is a respite where peace and quiet reign supreme. Conveniently located off Highway 140 and Highway 395, it's simple to quickly get to local dining or to the great outdoors. Highway proximity is just one of the reasons guests choose this Lakeview, OR hotel. The Best Western brand, Tempur-PedicÂ® beds and the abundance of recreational activities canâ??t be beat.Opal mining is a popular attraction and a great complement after a weekend of hunting or fishing. Rock hounding is famous in this region and has been featured in the National Geographic. Hart Mountain Refuge is also nearby, a national antelope refuge. Nature lovers delight at the natural beauty surrounding our Lakeview, OR hotel, while still enjoying modern conveniences.We offer the only swimming pool in town, spacious comfortable rooms and a fantastic complimentary breakfast. Indulge in piping hot eggs and breakfast meats, pastries, breads, cereals and yogurt. Complete your meal with 100% Arabica coffee and chilled juices.Some employees are lucky enough to travel to Lakeview on business. A few of our regular business guests include employees of the government's Fish and Wildlife agencies, the Department of Transportation and the US Forest Service. When traveling for business, our friendly staff ensures you have everything you need.Whether youâ??re in town to take advantage of the outdoor recreation, get away from it all or here on business, our Lakeview, OR hotel is your home away from home. Quality amenities, knowledgeable staff and well-appointed rooms make every guest's stay perfect.Book your next room at Best Western Skyline Motor Lodge and rest assured you'll enjoy a peaceful getaway! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
Policies / Expenses
4:00 PM date of arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:
||100% 30 cancelation policy
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. We are pet friendly and allow up to two dogs in a room. The size limit for a dog is 80 pounds. The pet friendly rate is $15 per day with a $100 per week maximum.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.