Many guests at our Abilene hotel are in town to visit loved ones or for an appointment at Hardin Simmons University or Abilene Christian University.Whether you're here for business at the university or a special event at Taylor County Expo Center, our Abilene hotel is your home away from home. Hendrick Medical Center is also in the neighborhood, so guests visiting patients can easily commute back and forth. We understand that location and value is key, which is why we prioritize both.With plenty of truck and RV parking along with ample and adjoining rooms, our Abilene hotel also caters to truckers and adventure seekers on road or camping trips. We offer easy access to the interstate, so it's simple to get around the region. However, it's our outdoor pool that really seals the deal. It's the perfect place to keep cool from the Texas heat, after the air conditioned rooms, of course.From the Abilene Zoo to Shotwell Stadium, there are plenty of exciting things to do in this region. The Abilene Race Park is a must for adrenaline seekers and families, and the West Texas Fair and Rodeo can't be missed. Western Heritage Events draws guests from around the south, and the Abilene Christian University Sing Song is always popular.If you're traveling for business, allow our Abilene hotel to make your work as comfortable as possible. A few of our regular business guests are in town for work with Abilene Regional Airport and the Civic Center, and we also welcome service men and women with Dyess Air Force Base. Well-appointed and quiet rooms are a must for taking care of business, and that's exactly what we deliver. Book your next stay at BEST WESTERN Abilene Inn & Suites for a comfortable trip! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2007|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||54|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Meeting Space:||486 sq. feet| Policies / Expenses
Individual reservations can cancell up to 24 hours prior to arrival; Group cancellation is 72 hours prior to arrival.
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 6.00%|
|City Tax:|| 9.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
No pets allowed
Airport & Shuttle Information
Abilene Regional Airport: 7.43 miles; No shuttle service available
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.