Some of our guests travel from across the Lone Star State to visit the George Bush Library, but guests at our Franklin, TX hotel have a lot more options when it comes to leisure activities.Whether you are here for business with Luminant Power Plant or a special event at Texas A&M University, there is always something happening near our property. With free truck/RV parking, our hotel in Franklin, TX is a favorite for truckers, road trippers and those who need a little more space for their big rigs. Adjoining rooms are available here, making it easy for groups and larger families to stick close together while still enjoying their own space.Some of our guests are here for a meeting at the Oak Grove Power Plant, while others are on the trip of a lifetime across the country. Enjoy a free, full hot breakfast no matter what brings you to the area. Those here for an extended stay especially enjoy the microwave and refrigerator in all rooms, ideal for longer trips. Even those on a business trip canâ??t resist the great biking in the region or ducking away to sample some local barbeque. There is something for everyone near our Franklin, TX hotel.Try your hand at wake boarding or spend the afternoon golfing at one of the many courses nearby. Wind surfing is a must during those hot summer days and indulging in a lesson or two is a great way to start a vacation. If you need recommendations on where to go, our staff reveres southern hospitality and acts as local ambassadors. Commutes are easy, too, whether you need to get to the Robertson County Courthouse or a nearby lake. Reserve a room at the BEST WESTERN Franklin Inn & Suites right now and get the best deal in town!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2009|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||42|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Meeting Space:||500 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 20 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 5.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 5.0 Mi |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||n/a| Policies / Expenses
4:00pm day of arrival
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Parking Fee:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Cleaning Fee:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Rooms Wired Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Morning Break Cost:|| 0.00 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
College Station 30 min
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.