DEWITT MUSEUM AND DEPOT PARK, GRANT COUNTY HISTORICAL MUSEUM, GRANT COUNTY RANCH AND RODEO MUSEUM, KAM WAH CHUNG & CO. STATE HERITAGE SITE, PAINTED HILLS, & JOHN DAY FOSSIL BEDS
At our John Day hotel, we welcome outdoor lovers from around the world in town for hunting season or to visit the stunning Painted Hills.The John Day Fossil Beds are a short drive away and a family-friendly activity everyone will enjoy. The Grant County Fairgrounds are also nearby, and there are exciting events happening year-round, whether its amusement park rides or epic rodeos. We're the only branded hotel in John Day, and we take hospitality and your comfort seriously.We're also the closest hotel to the Fossil Beds and are a clean, well maintained property. Many repeat guests say that our John Day hotel is the best in town. Whether it's the 62 Days Celebration, the Kam Wah Chung Museum or hiking on the Painted Hills that brings you to this part of Oregon, staying in a cool guest room can make your stay even better. There's plenty to explore, including water recreation at the nearby river.Located on Highway 26 and 395, our location can't be beat. Motorcycle tours and the BMW Rally pass through town, and we're happy to accommodate groups and bikers. The area is one of the stops on the Gun Show SolWest Fair, and the Truck and Tractor Pull of America by Bicycle is a beloved local event. If you really want to get away from it all and soak up the natural beauty of the region, staying at our John Day hotel ensures you're always comfortable while doing so.Of course, if you're lucky enough to be here on business, our John Day hotel also caters to out of towners here for work. Civil servants with the Forest Service especially enjoy the homey atmosphere of our property. Workers with the Oregon Department of Transportation also frequently stay with us. When traveling for business, you need peace, quiet and updated amenities. Once you've punched out, it's the perfect time to kick back and enjoy some leisure activities, like the high school rodeo.Book your next stay at BEST WESTERN John Day Inn today and prepare for a relaxing getaway.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2016|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||40|
|Rooms with 1 Bed:||18|
|Rooms with 2 Beds:||19|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
Indoor pool open 6am-10pm
Policies / Expenses
individual - 24 hours prior to arrival date / group 30 days prior to arrival date
|Total Taxes:|| 9.80%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Dogs accepted in some rooms. $15 fee per dog.
Free Hot Breakfast Including: Sausage, Diced Potatoes , Scrambled & Boiled Eggs, Build your own Oatmeal, Build your own Yogurt, Fruit, Waffles, Cereal, Pastries, Ect.
Internet / WiFI
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.