Guests flock to British Columbia for the Peach Festival and our Penticton hotel is the perfect accommodation for a stress-free getaway.We're located close to Okanagan Lake and Skaha Lake, both great spots for water recreation and fishing. Local wine tours are a favorite for guests at our Penticton hotel, and boating, golfing, hiking and biking are just a few of the recreational activities available. The great outdoors is just moments away, and exciting annual events like the Jazz Festival bring in guests from around the region.Our Penticton hotel features a stunning courtyard and outdoor areas so guests instantly feel transported to an idyllic destination. With an outdoor pool, barbecue grill and playground area for the kids, you'll feel right at home. Our hotel has oversized rooms and kitchenette suites, perfect for longer stays. We're known for our excellent customer service, and we offer a free hot breakfast daily with a waffle station, eggs, sausage, pastries and fruits, cereal, yogurt and our famous 100% Arabica coffee.Sports groups and minor sports leagues choose our Penticton hotel when traveling for a game. We welcome business travelers and leisure vacationers alike. Our rooms are designed for longer stays, but they're also great for guests who just want a little extra room and top notch amenities. If you're looking for a fantastic location nestled close to Mother Nature, that's exactly what you find here.Penticton Challenge, the Pentastic Jazz Festival, Dragon Boat Races and Fest of Ale, the microbrewery showcase, are all great reasons to stay at our Penticton hotel. Whether you're in town for the Peach City Beach Cruise or the Elvis® Festival, you deserve spacious and well-appointed accommodations complete with luxury bedding. Our friendly customer service and great value make us stand out.Book your upcoming stay at the Best Western Inn at Penticton and enjoy being close to nature! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2005|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||64|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.6 Mi |
Indoor Pool & Hot Tub :9am-10:30pm
Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Additional Person Fee:||10.00 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Price is $20.00 per night per dog
Airport & Shuttle Information
5 minutes to Penticton Regional Airport
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Free hot breakfast including a make your own waffle station, hot/cold cereals, fresh fruit, yogurt, eggs, sausages, ham, and much more!
Internet / WiFI
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.