When headed to the outback, book a room at the Comfort Inn Crystal in Broken Hill, NSW, to get rested and ready for anything. This isolated mining city is known as the Oasis of the West. Our hotel is home to four different restaurants, and room service is available. We also offer meeting space and business services. Or, simply relax in your air-conditioned guest room, which features free coffee and a TV. When you are headed to Stephens Creek, Ant Hill Gallery and Sturt National Park, make your reservations at Comfort Inn Crystal.
Details / Other Expenses
|Non Smoking Rooms:||0|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
About Comfort Inns
- Hot breakfast items with two waffle flavors, meat, and eggs
- Free high-speed internet access and daily newspaper
- Flat-panel TV's in each room
- Pool and/or exercise facilities available based on location
- Spacious seating areas in the lobby
The Comfort Inns highlights above are subject to change without notice.