Sears Centre, Hemmens Cultural Center, Elgin Sports Complex
, The Milk Pail Entertainment Complex, Illinois Railway Museum, Donley's Wild West Town, Villa Olivia, Raging Buffalo Snowboarding Park, Clearwater Theater
TownePlace Suites by Marriott offers a smart and simple choice. Whether you are training for a new position, traveling on temporary assignment or relocating, TownePlace Suties is a place you can home. Our rooms feture Marriott's luxury bedding package and fully equiped kitchens. We offer studio(sleeps 3) and two bedroom suites (sleeps 5). A complimentary light continental breakfast is served daily until 9 a.m. We are a pet friendly hotel-pet fee of $75 is charged per room for your entire stay. We offer everything for a great stay. And a price that's easy on your budget. Guests must be 21 years old or over to reserve a room due to local village ordinace.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 p.m.|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2006|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||143|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
6 p.m. day of arrival
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
26 miles from O'Hare International Airport-all expressway driving
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About TownePlace Suites by Marriott
- Family-friendly hotel and ideal for extended stays
- Free breakfast serving fresh fruit, muffins, juice, coffee and tea
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and free coffee in the lobby
- 24-hour In A Pinch Market with popular snacks and beverages
- On-site laundry facilities and business center
- HomeOffice suites perfect for business travelers
- Spacious studios and suites with full-size kitchens
- Paul Mitchell bathroom products
- Fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights
The TownePlace Suites by Marriott highlights above are subject to change without notice.