When the Eastern State Exposition is calling, nothing beats a stay at this quiet West Springfield, MA hotel where every guest is treated like a VIP.Duck into the Basketball Hall of Fame for some much-needed fan-faring. Head over to the nearby Six FlagsÂ® of New England for thrills, rides, and some of the best shopping and dining around. No matter what brings you to this part of New England, from an event at MassMutual CenterÂ® to a quiet and romantic getaway, staying at the cozy West Springfield, MA hotel is a must.If youâ??re searching for hotels in West Springfield MA with easy access from Highway 90 and 91 then our hotel is the perfect choice. Whether heading to a business meeting or a local attraction the BEST WESTERN Springfield West Inn is centrally located. The Connecticut River is to the back of the building, and an ideal backdrop for couples on an intimate vacation. However, the property is also close to the Eastern State Exposition and the Big E, so whether you prefer to stay in or explore, thereâ??s always something happening nearby.The Bay State Hospital is conveniently close to this West Springfield property, and staff members warmly welcome healthcare workers, medical tourists and visiting loved ones. Business travelers with Hood Corporation consider this their second home, with each guestroom equipped with all the amenities to make extended stays comfortable. If youâ??re here for business, be sure to take some time out to discover the joys of nearby Six FlagsÂ® New England!Travelers come from all over to discover this jewel of New England. From the local horse shows to some of the best seafood in the state, start planning your trip by choosing the most accommodating hotel. Every member of staff is committed to making your stay the best it can be, from the minute you arrive until the speedy and friendly checkout at this West Springfield hotel.Book your upcoming stay at BEST WESTERN Springfield West Inn today! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.