Cheyenne Botanical Gardens (3 miles), Vedauwoo Recreation Area (30 miles), Wy State Capitol (2 miles), Curt Gowdy State Park (30 miles), Cheyenne Frontier Days Park (3 miles), Old West Museum (3 miles), Frontier Mall (6 miles), Wy State Governors Mansion (2 miles), CHEYENNE (2 miles), Wyoming Home (2 miles), Laramie County Library (2 miles), Wy Depot Plaza and Museum (2 miles), Holiday Park (2 miles), Wy State Museum (2 miles), The Cheyenne Depot (2 miles), Airport Golf Coarse (4 miles), Sierra Trading Post (15 miles), Terry Bison Ranch (12 miles)
Welcome to our Cheyenne, Wyoming Hotel which offers all the comfort of home Guests looking for Cheyenne hotels will feel right at home at Candlewood Suites. Our comfortable, extended stay hotel is located in the heart of Wyoming's Capital City. The Candlewood Suites is only minutes from several Cheyenne attractions, including the Wyoming State Capitol, the Cheyenne Depot, Cheyenne Frontier Days Park, the Cheyenne Botanic Gardens and Curt Gowdy Park. Cheyenne's historic downtown area is only a short drive away from our hotel, as well. Business travelers enjoy our Cheyenne hotel's convenient location near the State Government Offices, FW Warren Air Force Base, NCAR, the VA Medical Center, Union Pacific Railroad, Cheyenne Regional Medical Center, Microsoft, the Distribution Centers for Lowe's and Wal-Mart and downtown Cheyenne. Our hotel also features free high-speed Internet and a Business Center to keep you connected as you work on the road. Whether business or pleasure brings you to Cheyenne, our hotel is designed to make you feel at home. All of our guests can enjoy free laundry facilities, workout in the Candlewood Gym and borrow free DVDs from our lending library. Each of our spacious guest suites includes a full-service kitchen, and the Candlewood Cupboard features a variety of food and sundry items for purchase. You can even enjoy a cookout in the Candlewood Gazebo. During your next visit to Cheyenne, consider us home.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2018|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||0|
|Rooms with 1 Bed:||18|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Meeting Space:||250 sq. feet| Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Cheyenne Regional Airoort (5 miles), Denver International Airport (100 miles)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.