Escape to our award-winning resort and discover the premier wine region of NSW.Indulge in the world famous Hunter Valley wine region and discover a haven of picturesque vineyards and abundant wildlife. Ideally located in the heart of the Hunter Valley, just over two hours north of Sydney, Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley offers premier resort accommodation with a scenic golf course, breathtaking vineyard views and great leisure facilities right on our doorstep.
Details / Other Expenses
|Non Smoking Rooms:||0|
|Rooms with 1 Bed:||104|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Meeting Space:||3500 sq. feet|
Our outdoor heated pool is about 20 x 25 metres in size, and located near our well-appointed gym. Swim slow laps or simply float about enjoying the sun and the fresh Hunter Valley air.
Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|GST: Goods and Services Tax:||10.00 GST %|
|Additional Person Fee:||65.00 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Breakfast is served in Redsalt Restaurant between 6:30am-10am on weekdays and 6:30am-10:30am on weekends.Adults:Full Buffet Breakfast: $38 per personContinental Breakfast: $30 per personChildren (from 5 to 12 years old):Full Buffet Breakfast: $18 per personContinental Breakfast: $18 per person
About Crowne Plaza Hotels
- Early check-in available and ideal for business travelers on the go
- Luxurious, soft bedding and aromatherapy kit provided
- Quiet Zones between 9 pm to 10 am Sunday to Thursday where there is no room attendant, housekeeping services, or engineering activities to help guests enjoy a restful night. Guests have the option to request services if needed
- Bath amenities include Temple Spa's professional skin and hair care products for ultimate relaxation
- Wireless internet available in guest rooms, suites, business center, and public areas
The Crowne Plaza Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.