Holiday Inn Oxford hotel is located three miles from the city centre, just beside the A34 and with ample free parking, it's easy to travel into Oxford - just hop on the Park and Ride bus adjacent to the hotel. Within an hour of journey time from Central London, we are closely located to the Oxford Parkway Station as well as the M40, M4 and A44 motorways, so it is easy to reach other local attractions such as the Blenheim Palace, Bicester Village, Silverstone and Cotswold Wildlife Park.Our hotel has 154 bedrooms including excellent Executive and Family rooms for up to 2 adults and 2 children. And because Kids Eat & Stay Free, it's a fantastic value for families. The hotel also offers Accessible rooms and facilities as well as free Wi-Fi Internet access. While you're here, enjoy the large gym, swimming pool, sauna, spa and beauty treatments in our extensive Spirit Health Club. Holiday Inn Oxford also boasts Academy Conference and Training Suites offering full business services, with a dedicated team to help you plan your event and run the day.Holiday Inn Oxford enjoys a dedicated Academy conference centre which can accommodate from 2 to 160 delegates. An individual guest services desk for check in and assistance sets a great impression for your delegates. The Academy also benefits from spacious break-out space and all-day refreshments, which ensures your delegates make the most of their meeting with time to network with colleagues. All meeting rooms have air-conditioning and natural daylight.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2001|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||0|
|Rooms with 1 Bed:||29|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Meeting Space:||584 sq. feet|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| On-site |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||11am - 12:00|
|Pool Info:||6.30am - 10.00pm| Policies / Expenses
28 days prior
|Total Taxes:|| 0.00%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Luton Airport - 60 milesLondon Heathrow/Gatwick - 45 miles
Local Shuttle Info: Park and Ride 5 minutes walk
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Buffet Breakfast is served at the Junction restaurant.
About Holiday Inn
- Full-service hotel offering three different experiences: Holiday Inn Express ideal for the business traveler, Holiday Inn Resorts for family fun and relaxation, and the Holiday Inn Club Vacations, suitable for family and friends with spacious accommodations
- Offering comfort and family-oriented service, children stay and eat free at Holiday Inn properties
- Free high-speed internet access
- Restaurants and bars on-site with good food and drinks for all ages
- Indoor or Outdoor swimming pools based on location
- Great exercise facilities
- Based on select properties, Holiday Inn's The Hub is the perfect entertainment spot and gaming area with a media lounge, fire pits, etc.
The Holiday Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.