Get away to this charming BEST WESTERN Turquoise Inn & Suites and delight in being near Mesa Verde National Park, the Four Corners, outstanding trails and much more.Stunning scenery, a convenient location and affordable rates make these accommodations perfect for both leisure and business travelers. Scenic views, archeological discoveries and interesting cliffs dwell at Mesa Verde National Park - which is just 10 miles away. While the park is one of the area's most well-known attractions, there's so much more to do while staying with us at the BEST WESTERN Turquoise Inn & Suites - Clay Mesa, Trail of the Ancients, San Juan National Forest, McPhee Reservoir and Lowry Pueblo Ruins are all within 35 miles.Looking to say you've been in four states at once? Four Corners National Monument is less than an hour's drive from this Cortez, CO hotel. Hovenweep National Monument, Purgatory Ski Area, Chaco Canyon and Monument Valley are also just a few hours away. Those looking for adventure will enjoy the thrill of the area's outstanding motorcycle, biking and hiking trails.Business travelers will appreciate that we're conveniently located near Weatherford, Dennison Mines, South West Memorial Hospital and US Forest Service. Looking for some retail and relaxation? Shopping is nearby this Cortez hotel in the charming downtown area, and wineries, microbreweries and many dining options can be found close by, too. Each spacious, clean room at this pet-friendly Cortez hotel offers cable satellite television with HBOÂ®, coffee maker, mini fridge, high-speed Internet access and more. Get the right fuel for your day with a complimentary full breakfast buffet.Relax in the seasonal outdoor heated pool or in the sparkling unique indoor heated jet pool with a waterfall. Get even more value out of your stay with our business center, free parking, guest laundry, lush courtyard and discounts for area restaurants.For an affordable visit to Cortez, CO reserve a stay at the BEST WESTERN Turquoise Inn & Suites today! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2008|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||67|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
|Total Taxes:|| 9.35%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.