The Lamb County Memorial was dedicated November 11, 2007. The memorial monoliths include names of members of the military, whether in wartime or peacetime, who have lived in Lamb County. The majority of the work on the memorial was done by donated labor.Located at 520 E. Waylon Jennings Blvd. the Duggan House, known as the Littlefield Lands/Duggan House Museum, began as a one-room lean-to residence for the Arthur P. Duggan family.The Waylon Jennings RV Park is located on Highway 385 (Hall Avenue) in Littlefield, near the Lamb County Ag and Community Center. The free Waylon Jennings RV Park, provided by the City of Littlefield, offers eight spaces for RV vehicles, and one longer space for larger rigs. The park was established by several local individuals back in the 1960s.This is just three of so many other attractions to visit here in Littlefield.
Enjoy being close to the local Lowes, an area staple that brings many business travelers to our Littlefield, TX hotel, while experiencing the best in southern hospitality.Guests come from around the country for Veterans Memorial, and those in town for South Plains College can expect a comfortable extended stay at our hotel in Littlefield, TX. Whether you're here as a medical tourist or you're teaching for a term, staying at the right property can make all the difference. We also cater to a number of business travelers here for a meeting with ACG or R&W Supply, and we know how important a fast commute is.There is a microwave and refrigerator in every room, ideal for guests at our Littlefield, TX hotel who have a packed schedule. Adjoining rooms are available for groups, and we're close to dining options from fine fare to Texas barbeque. However, leave the most important meal of the day to us. A free breakfast gets you started on the right note, whether you have a day full of meetings or adventure.The Blue Grass Jazz Festival is a beloved local event, and shopping at the United Shopping Center turns your passion into a sport. The Duggan House Museum is a must-see attraction nearby. Of course, nothing beats a day on the links at the Littlefield Golf Course, which is conveniently close to our property. Whether it's a company event at Broadcast Entertainment that brings you to this part of the Lone Star State or a family reunion, make room for a little leisure and sightseeing.Each of the rooms at our hotel in Littlefield, TX is designed with your comfort in mind. Luxurious bedding and updated accommodations make for the perfect home away from home. With the friendliest staff in town, you'll feel welcome the moment you arrive, and it's easy to make the most of your trip when you're in a prime location.Reserve your next stay at the Best Western Littlefield Inn & Suites now! Enjoy your stay
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3 pm|
|Check Out:||11 am|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2008|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||45|
|Rooms with 1 Bed:||31|
|Rooms with 2 Beds:||14|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
Enjoy the outdoor pool from 8am - 9pm everyday during the warmer season.
Policies / Expenses
All reservations must be canceled 24 hours in advance to avoid any charges
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 6.00%|
|City Tax:|| 4.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets are allowed in designated rooms.There is a $10 pet fee per pet/per day
Airport & Shuttle Information
Nearest Airport is in Lubbock Texas. The Lubbock Preston Smith International Airport is 37 miles SE of Littlefield.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Free breakfast 7 days a week with a different menu everydayMonday - Friday 6am - 9amSaturday & Sunday 6am - 9:30am
Well lit parking lot with plenty of cameras for security
Internet / WiFI
Free Wi-Fi throughout the whole hotel
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.