|Check In:||14:00 PM|
|Check Out:||10:30 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2002|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||84|
|Rooms with 2 Beds:||84|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 View Spaces|
|Meeting Space:||1615 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 220 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||On-site|
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||10:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Pool Info: |
In the heart of the evocative Corte delle Dolomiti (in a private park of more than 300 acres that dot the slopes of Mount Antelao) Corte SPA is a space of 2000 square-metres all dedicated to water healthiness: a new way to mingle up relax, beauty and vitality in a welcoming and bright environment, providing a unique and captivating view of the surrounding nature through wide and panoramic windows.For children under the age of 14 access to hot springs swimming pool is permitted only from 10am to 6pm; children must be accompanied by parents. Water-wings, floatboards and watergames available. Access to Oasis Thermarium not allowed.
30% on the total price like deposit. The remaining 70% one week before arrival. In case of cancellation within 15 days of the date of the check-in the first night you will be charged.Cancellation within one week you will be charged the total price
|Typical Group Deposit:||30%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|VAT: Value Added Tax:||10.00%|
The nearest Airport is the International Airport of Venice "Marco Polo" who it's 123 km from the Hotel.Airport Shuttle? Sorry, no airport shuttle available.
Continental Buffet Brekafast included in the rate. We offer a selection of local could cuts, cheeses, and handmade cakes or sweets for satisfy all the guest.
The Parking is in front of the Hotel. It's free and with videosurveillance.
Wifi free and available in all the structure.
Below are the meeting, banquet, conference and event spaces at Hotel Boite.
Feel free to use the Hotel Boite meeting space capacities chart below to help in your event planning. Hotel Planner specializes in Borca Di Cadore event planning for sleeping rooms and meeting space for corporate events, weddings, parties, conventions, negotiated rates and trade shows.
|Meeting Room Name||L x W x H |
|Crescent ||Classroom ||Hollow |
|U-Shape ||Boardroom ||Convention |
|Theater ||Reception ||Regist. |
|Sala Dolomiti||60 x 60 x 6||150||60/80||100||70||50||50||--||10/--||--||60||10|
1614.6 Sq. Mi
60 x 60 x 6 M.
1 Below Ground
Built In Screens?
Built In Stage?
Built In A/V?
Half Day Rental:
Full Day Rental: