Close to Beaches, Historic District, Light House Museum, Fort Fredrica, Christ Church, Bloddy Marsh, Emerald Princess, Lady Jane Shrimp boat
Map / Landmarks Near Motel 6
Customer Reviews of Motel 6
- The Travelodge Brunswick is just a one-hour drive north of Jacksonville, FL and a one-hour drive south of Savannah, GA. From our easily accessible hotel off I-95 at Exit 36A, begin your exploration of historic Brunswick or visit the breath-taking Golden Isles that include St. Simons Island, Sea Island, Little St. Simons and Jeckyll Island. We are also conveniently located only 5 minutes from the Federal Law Enforcement Center and 4 miles from the Glynco Airport. - The Travelodge Brunswick's spacious lobby and grounds invites you to relax and enjoy true Georgia hospitality. We offer our guests a complimentary expanded continental breakfast with Belgian Waffles, coffeemaker and hairdryer in all rooms as well as a fitness center and guest laundry facilities. For your convenience wireless internet access is available in our lobby. - Family reunions and large groups are our specialty--we offer a complimentary Welcome Reception for our groups that includes Mimosas and a light snack as well as complimentary baggage handling. - We are a pet friendly hotel.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2011|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||67|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||2 |
|Meeting Space:||0 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 0 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Ownership:||TEJAL RAJABABOO| Policies / Expenses
Individuals must cancel by 6:00pm day of arrival. Groups must cancel 2 weeks prior to arrival.
|Typical Group Deposit:||25%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 6.00%|
|Porterage Fee:|| 4.00 Per Item|
|Food and Beverage Service Charge:||20.00%|
|Banquet Labor Fees:||20.00%|
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost:|| 8.95 Per Person|
|Avg. Boxed Lunch Cost:||12.95 Per Person|
|Morning Break Cost:|| 7.95 Per Person|
|Afternoon Break Cost:||14.00 Per Person|
|Banquet Gallon of Coffee:||25.00 Per Item|
|Banquet Soda:|| 2.00 Per Item|
|Banquet Bottled Water:|| 2.00 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with an 40 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20 per day per pet.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Glynco Jetport 3 miles.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Motel 6
- Economy hotel brand and the largest in the US and Canada
- Pets are welcome
- Free daily morning coffee, expanded cable, and free local phone calls
- Each guestroom comes with a full kitchen with a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, stovetop, and cooking utensils
- Guest laundry service
- Unlimited Wi-Fi for $4.95
The Motel 6 highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Howard Johnson, The Georgian Resort, Travelodge, Travelodge Brunswick