5 minutes from Turkey Creek shopping and dining, 10 miles from UT and downtown Knoxville, 12 miles to Oak Ridge/Melton Lake Rowing, 12 miles to Knoxville Zoo, 45 minutes to Dollywood and Great Smoky Mountains, minutes away from local athletic fields and sports venues
Verified Reviews of Candlewood Suites Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Our stay was very good. Decor pleasant, clean, friendly service, dog friendly."
Overall Score4.0/ 5
This was our first time to stay at Candlewood. My husband and I were very pleased and will look to stay with them in the future. We love traveling with our little dog and it was wonderful to find such a pleasant place to stay with her and not be charged an unreal amount.
27-Jan-2014 Verified Review
Customer Reviews of Candlewood Suites
Candlewood Suites is a newly-renovated, all-suite hotel, featuring studio and one-bedroom suites with full kitchens/appliances, living room, work areas and more! Offering "comforts of home," including complimentary on-site laundry and exercise facilities, free local phone calls and high-speed Internet. Candlewood Cupboard offers moderately-priced snack and convenience items. Located in the Cedar Bluff and Turkey Creek retail/shopping areas, and just off I-40/I-75.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2012|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||98|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||0.5 Mi|
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:||2.0 Mi|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||On-site| Policies / Expenses
Cancel by 4 p.m. on date of arrival
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 9.25%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 5.00%|
|City Tax:|| 3.00%|
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day (Free high-speed access)|
|Rooms Wired Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day (Free high-speed access)|
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost:|| 3.00 Per Person (Brown Bag breakfast)|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
$15 for first night and $10 each additional night, with a maximum pet fee of $150 for an extended stay
Airport & Shuttle Information
Knoxville McGhee Tyson Airport - 12 miles. Local taxi service approx. $25 one-way
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.