Off-Site Recreational Activities Anytime Fitness, 0.4 mi. Rochelle Swim & Fitness, 1.2 mi. T-Byrd Lanes, 1.2 mi. Floyd J. Tilton Park, 1.3 mi. Atwood Park, 3.2 mi. Fairways Golf Course, 3.6 mi. V F W Park, 3.6 mi. Lyle Kunde Park, 4.5 mi. Welsh Park, 15 mi. Dana's Day Spa, 15.2 mi. Star Worlds Arcade, 15.9 mi. Lowden Miller Forest, 22.2 mi. Area Attractions William H. Holcomb House, 1.8 mi. Flagg Township Museum, 3.1 mi. Northern Illinois University, 13.5 mi. Shabbona Lake State Park, 20.5 mi. Franklin Creek State Natural Area, 21.7 mi. Lowden State Park, 22.2 mi. Magic Waters, 25.3 mi. Rockford University, 25.8 mi. Castle Rock State Park, 26.6 mi. Summerfield Zoo, 29.4 mi. Boone County Fairgrounds, 33.3 mi. Donley's Wild West Town, 43.6 mi. Illinois Railway Museum, 46 mi. Randall Oaks Zoo, 46.7 mi. Santa's Village AZoosment Park, 55.2 mi.
Welcome to Rochelle, Illinois, a small quaint railroad town located outside of the Chicago area on Route 38. Country Hearth Inn Rochelle is home to the Union Pacific Railroad hub. Top attractions in the area include William H. Holcomb House, which features an elegant historic Italianate style house, Flagg Township Museum, featuring local history, and Northern Illinois University, where you can see the NIU Huskies sports teams take out top-flight competition.HOTEL FEATURESFree WiFi InternetFree Continental BreakfastFitness RoomHeated Indoor Pool Meeting Space AvailableCable TVPets are welcome, but restrictions and charges apply.Each of our guest rooms feature home luxuries such as free Wi-Fi, microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, coffeemaker, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, ESPN, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, table with chairs, and an alarm clock radio.Country Hearth Inn Rochelle is your best choice along Route 38. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, business, or sightseeing. At Country Hearth Inn Rochelle, our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay. At Country Hearth Inn Rochelle, Expect More. Get More.
Details / Other Expenses
|Floors: ||2 |
|Rooms: ||58 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||0 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||0 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|FEMA Approved: ||Yes |
|Pool Info: ||Heated Indoor Pool |
|Ownership: ||Jaydeep Properties LLC |
Amenities / Features
Complimentary Continental Breakfast
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Yes!
Pets are allowed. Pets Welcome
Internet / WiFI
About Country Hearth Inn & Suites
- Part of the Red Lion Hotels Corporation, this 2-star hotel brand caters to travelers looking for affordable accommodations with almost 50 properties in the U.S. nationwide.
- Conveniently located near major highways, airports, and downtown areas, guests can enjoy quality service and ideal accommodations for leisurely or business-related stays.
- Country Hearth Inn and Suites offers comfort and cleanliness with a complimentary hot breakfast, outdoor pool, 24-hr front desk service, and an on-site fitness room.
- Every room and suite has comfy beds and bedding, HBO premium movie channels, flat screen TV’s, microwave, mini-fridge, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Become a Hello Rewards Member at no cost and get plenty of perks including earning a free night for every 7 stays, low exclusive rates for a future stay, express check-in/check-out, and room upgrades.
The Country Hearth Inn & Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.