WoodSpring Suites Signature Houston IAH Airport is a simple, welcoming, extended stay hotel offering guests affordable weekly, monthly, long-term and nightly rates. When staying with WoodSpring Suites the more consecutive nights you book, the less you pay. Located off Highway 59/Interstate 69 (I-69)/Eastex Freeway Service Road and the Will Clayton Parkway and just minutes from George Bush Intercontinental Airport / IAH Airport. Business travelers, students, trade professionals and vacationing guests have a choice of three different suite styles all with queen beds, and fully-equipped kitchens. Free wi-fi, 100% smoke-free, pet-friendly, kitchens with dishwashers. All incredibly clean and spacious. This hotel also features an expanded lobby and 24/7 fitness center.
Weekly housekeeping, electricity reduction through in room motion sensors. LED lighting throughout.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
|Rooms with 1 Bed:
|Rooms with 2 Beds:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||Three VP Texas, LP
Policies / Expenses
You must modify or cancel your reservation by 3 p.m. (local time) on the day of your scheduled arrival or you will be charged a fee equal to the stated one-night rate for the room type you reserved.
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Service animals are always welcome at no additional charge at all of our hotels but, now, select WoodSpring Hotels locations welcome small pets under the following conditions:
•Maximum of two pets (dog or cat, 80 lbs. or less) per room
•Pets must be registered. Guest must read, sign, and adhere to hotel's pet policy/agreement (available at front desk)
•A one time, non-refundable fee of $50 per pet room for guests paying our nightly rate (1 – 6 night stays), $100 per pet room for weekly rate (7+ night stay) guests, and $200 per room paying for monthly (28+ or 30+ nights, where available) will be collected at time of pet registration
•Speak with a hotel’s General Manager for additional, local details
Internet / WiFI
About WoodSpring Suites
- Stay for the night, week, or longer
- Rooms with the basics cut costs, not comfort
- Deep, bi-weekly room cleaning
- Three room layouts, all with modified kitchens
- WoodSpring Hotels offers an extended stay experience and affordability for travelers looking for long stay accommodations with nearly 250 properties nationwide. Brands include WoodSpring Suites and WoodSpring Suites Signature, formally Value Place.
- WoodSpring Suites caters to guest staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and basic amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, kitchen, 24/7 common spaces including the lobby, flat screen TV’s, and access to laundry and fitness facilities.
- WoodSpring Suites Signature caters to guests staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and more upgraded basic amenities including in-room complimentary Wi-Fi, full-sized kitchen, leather and upholstered furniture, and services such as a fitness center, laundry facility, and a pantry shop.
- Every guestroom features a welcoming open floor plan with a well-designed kitchen with full-size appliances, chairs or sofas, a work desk, free Wi-Fi, access to laundry facilities, fitness facilities, and are all smoke-free and pet-friendly.
The WoodSpring Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.