Discover the Best WesternÂ® Minatitlan, located in Minatitlanâ??s downtown making it the best option for business travelers.Its proximity to the most important industrial oil zones in Mexico, such as the Lazaro Cardenas Refining Plant, Pajaritos Petrochemical Complex and Cangrejera, makes it a unique destination for this business industry.You can also enjoy its natural beauties like the San Pedro Soteapan waterfalls and its proximity to the beaches of Coatzacoalcos City, making your stay fun and enjoyable.
Details / Other Expenses
|Non Smoking Rooms:
Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.