Whether traveling on business or just taking a trip for fun, the BEST WESTERN Irazu Hotel & Casino offers all of the amenities and conveniences to ensure a worry free and enjoyable stay. This full-service San Jose, Costa Rica hotel provides comfortable accommodations, superb customer service and a centralized location, all for a great value.The Best Western Irazú Hotel & Casino is a full-service hotel located just minutes away from downtown San José, Costa Rica's capital city. Centrally located, near major attractions, commercial and banking districts and only 15 minutes away from San José International Airport (SJO). This full-service hotel offers visitors an ideal refuge from the noise and bustle of a major city, yet retains all the convenience and ease of living at home.Find us at the airport! Look for us inside Juan Santamaria International Airport right infront of the baggage carousel, at our Concierge by Gray line.
CST and TripAdvisor Green Leader
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2006|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||5|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||8 |
|Meeting Space:|| sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 205 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| On-site |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
Outdoor pool of 1872 sq feet. And 5.3 feets of deep.
|Ownership:||Grupo Marta Hospitality| Policies / Expenses
Individual reservationsIn case of cancellation, it must be requested 72 hours before the arrival date. If the reservation is not canceled in the aforementioned time, the first night will be charged.In case of no-show, the first night (plus taxes)
|Typical Group Deposit:||25%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Meeting Power Surcharge Fee:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Avg. Buffet Breakfast Cost:||10.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Plated Lunch Cost:||20.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Buffet Lunch Cost:||18.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Boxed Lunch Cost:||14.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Plated Dinner Cost:||20.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Buffet Dinner Cost:||18.00 Per Person|
|Banquet Gallon of Coffee:|| 2.00 Per Person|
|Banquet Soda:|| 2.00 Per Person|
|Banquet Bottled Water:|| 2.00 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
Complimentary breakfast available 24 hours a day at Denny´s,
Internet / WiFI
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.