Tamarindo is Costa Rica's "most popular beach" according to Forbes magazine. We have the finest restaurants, and tours of all kinds including canopy ziplines, sport fishing, golf and of course surfing at some world class breaks.
Let your cares melt away at the Best Western Tamarindo Vista Villas, your home away from home on Costa Rica's Pacific Gold Coast. All villas and most of the rooms have gorgeous ocean views, air-conditioning, telephone with cable The resort offers a beautiful ocean-view swimming pool with waterfall, swim-up bar, and open-air poolside restaurant. Guests are able to enjoy many activities such as snorkeling, sports fishing, surfing, boogie boarding, golf, horseback riding, bird watching, jungle nature cruise, sailing, diving and beach combing along the miles of Tamarindo's pristine golden beach. There are many restaurants to suit all tastes, gift shops and nightlife all within a short walk of the resort. Our very friendly English-speaking staff can assist you with local area information and in planning your days here.Photography: John Lyman Photos: All Rights Reserved.When booking on bestwestern.com tax rate of 13.00% is not included in rate. Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||03:00 |
|Check Out: ||12:00 |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2000 |
|Floors: ||2 |
|Rooms: ||52 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||0 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||0 |
|Suites: ||16 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || On-site |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 0.5 Mi |
|Lounge/Bar Hours: ||7 AM - 9 PM | Policies / Expenses
72 hours in advance of stay
|Nightly Parking: ||0 |
|Typical Group Deposit: ||25% |
|Total Taxes: ||13.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Daniel Oduber International Airport is only 45 minutes away in Liberia. We offer a shuttle van for $80 per van. The national airport, Tamarindo Airport, is only 5 minutes from the hotel and is $5 per person.
Local Shuttle Info: Everything in Tamarindo is walking distance, but if something requires a taxi, we are happy to call one.
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Deleted Tamarindo Vista Villas