Tulip Farm; Table Cape Light house tours; Makers Workshop, Burnie; Hellyer Road Whiskey distillery; Regional Art Gallery; Fern Glade platypus viewing; Stanley; Tarkine Forest Adventure; Tarkine Wilderness Trail; Woolnorth Tours; Arthur River; Cradle Mountain National Park with Dove Lake; Pieman River / Corrina; Waratah Tourist drive.
The Best Western Murchison Lodge offers 3.5-star accommodation in Somerset, only 5 minutes from Burnie CBD and 10 minute drive from the Burnie/Wynyard airport. Stay in comfortable and clean rooms featuring newly renovated bathrooms, cable television and free wireless Internet access.The on-site Jetty restaurant offers excellent cuisine for your dining pleasure. Sit back, enjoy a drink and take in the majestic views of the Cam River in the relaxed atmosphere of the 'Jetty' Bar and Restaurant. The restaurant is open 7 days a week for breakfast and dinner. You can also cook for yourself in the garden or on the river bank, which are equipped with free gas barbeques.During your stay at the Best Western Murchison Lodge, you can visit many places of interest such as the Regional Art Gallery and the Tulip Farm where you can see magnificent rows of colourful tulips blooming at its best in spring. Don't miss a visit to Fern Glade for platypus viewing in the early morning or evenings. Stanley and Cradle Mountain are among the destinations just a short drive away.For superior customer service and a convenient location in Burnie, make a reservation at Best Western Murchison Lodge today and save! Enjoy your stay.
We endeavour to follow 'Green environmental' practices wherever possible.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
|Rooms with 2 Beds:
||Windows Do Open
||Holds 85 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||5.30 pm to 10 pm
Policies / Expenses
Groups:Reservations cancelled or altered inside 30 days of arrival will incur one nights' accommodation tariff or the loss of the $500 deposit (if greater)
excluding changes to 5% of the total booking which are allowed up to 72 hours prior
|Typical Group Deposit:
||$500.00 or 25%
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|GST: Goods and Services Tax:
||10.00 GST % (included in rates quoted)
|Additional Person Fee:
||10.00 Per Person (3 rd person rate)
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost:
||11.00 Per Person (AUD)
|Avg. Plated Breakfast Cost:
||16.00 Per Person
|Avg. Boxed Lunch Cost:
||19.00 Per Person
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Burnie Wynyard Airport - 12 kms
Launceston Airport - 147 kms
Local Shuttle Info: Taxi cost - approx $20
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Prices start from $11.00 Continental and from $12.50 Cooked.
Internet / WiFI
Free Wireless Internet access - NBN
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.