The old town, Duomo di Conegliano, the Prosecco wine route, Valdobbiadene, winery sightseeing, cycling routes, nearby art cities like Treviso, Vittorio Veneto, Asolo, Bassano del Grappa, Venice (60 Km), the Dolomites mountains (80 Km).
Best Western Hotel Canon d'Oro - bestowed Residenza d'Epoca - is a 4 stars hotel in the historical city centre of Conegliano. Conegliano is a perfect setting to explore the scenic Prosecco Wine Route, visit our art cities, scheduling tasting visits to wineries and enjoy the many sightseeing opportunities in the region, like Venice and the Dolomites around Cortina d'Ampezzo.The hotel is located at short walking distance to the town's shops, bars, typical trattorie and restaurants. Housed in an old building from the 16th century - with an original frescoed facade - the Best Western Hotel Canon d'Oro was completely refurbished in a classic style with antiques and original paintings.The various amenities include a garden, a bar with outdoor terrace, 24h bar services and car park.Different rooms type: Economy, Superior and Junior Suites. The 46 rooms, featuring great attention to detail and period furniture, are fitted with modern conveniences plus cordially professional service.The old city centre atmosphere, the quiet garden, the familiar and professional service of Best Western Canon d'Oro staff make your stay relaxing and enjoyable.
Stay for the Planet. Rating: 4 leaves
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2007|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||46|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||50 sq. feet|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.2 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.6 Mi |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||24 hours| Policies / Expenses
Individual cancellation policy: free cancellation until 48 hrs before arrival date. Any change or cancellation occurring after this term is liable to 100% charge of the reservation.Group cancellation policy: to be agreed upon at each transaction.
|Nightly Parking:||€ 5.|
|Typical Group Deposit:||30%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|City Tax:|| 1.80 Per Night (payable up to 5 nights)|
|VAT: Value Added Tax:||10.00 VAT % Inclusive|
|Parking Fee:|| 5.00 Per Night|
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost:|| 6.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Buffet Breakfast Cost:|| 6.00 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Small and medium size pets allowed with some restrictions, extra charge.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Venice "Marco Polo" International Airport is 50 Km away from Conegliano.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Breakfast included in our group rates. English breakfast, coffee and tea freshly made on order. Gluten-free options.
Private car parking both outdoor and in a garage. Valet service on request. Parking fee is € 5 per night of stay. Bus parking available for free at 0,5 Km distance.
Internet / WiFI
Free Wi-Fi in the guest rooms and common areas.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.