|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||52|
|Rooms with 1 Bed:||1|
|Rooms with 2 Beds:||51|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 View Spaces|
|Meeting Space:||1163 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 130 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||0.3 Mi|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||0.6 Mi|
Swimming Marciana MarinaHotel Tamerici has a fancy pool in the backyard, surrounded by nature, nearby the tennis and football field.Access to the pool is reserved to guests as are the sunbeds around it. It is a cool and relaxing place that allows you to enjoy some peaceful moments forgetting stress with a funny dive from the trampoline.The pool is perfect even for children who can have fun safely.At sunset, around the pool is served the aperitif: another exclusive attention for guests.The pool of Hotel Tamerici is open everyday, in the summer season, from 9am to 7pm. Pool towels can be requested at the reception.
Group policy: 30% deposit is requested at the booking. The balance of the remaining 70% have to be paid 5 working days before arrival. Individual policy: 30% deposit is requested at the booking. Final payment at the check-out.Deposit is not refundable
|Typical Group Deposit:||30%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost:||15.00 Per Person|
The Marina di Campo Airport is about 15 km far from the Hotel.
Local Shuttle Info: Our shuttle can came to pick up or accompany the guests to the airport with an extra charge of about € 30,00. Free shuttle service to the beaches of Procchio and Sant'Andrea during the month of June to the beginning September.Airport Shuttle? Yes! There is an airport shuttle.
Breakfast is served in the Restaurant or outside, the reach buffet offers typical italian breakfast with home made cakes and continental one. Special attention for celiac and vegetarian people.
The Hotel has a free parking where also buses can park.
All around the Hotel and in the rooms you can surf internet with the free wi-fi
Below are the meeting, banquet, conference and event spaces at Hotel Tamerici.
Feel free to use the Hotel Tamerici meeting space capacities chart below to help in your event planning. Hotel Planner specializes in Marciana Marina event planning for sleeping rooms and meeting space for corporate events, weddings, parties, conventions, negotiated rates and trade shows.
|Meeting Room Name||L x W x H |
|Crescent ||Classroom ||Hollow |
|U-Shape ||Boardroom ||Convention |
|Theater ||Reception ||Regist. |
|La Taverna||12 x 9 x 2||108||--/120||--||--||--||120||--||--/--||--||--||--|
Restaurant / Lounge
1162.5 Sq. Mi
12 x 9 x 2 M.
1 Below Ground
Built In Screens?
Built In Stage?
Built In A/V?