Wolftrap Center for the Arts (3 miles), Tysons Corner Center, Ronald Reagan National Airport (15 miles), Microstrategy, PriceWaterhouseCoopers (1 miles), Ernst Young (1 miles), Restaurants, Intelsat World Headquarters, Washington DC (15 miles), Convene Conference Center (1 miles), George Mason University (10 miles), Tysons Galleria Mall, Deloitte Regional Headquarters, Gannett USA Today Headquarters (1 miles), Capital One Headquarters (1 miles)
Brand new state of the art Hyatt Regency. Located in the grounds of Tysons Corner Center, one of the worlds's finest shopping and dining venues with over 300 stores and restaurants. Direct access to the mall. Within walking distance of the Tysons Corner metro stop. Located just 15 miles or 20 minutes from both Washington Dulles International and Ronald Reagan National Airports and Washington DC. 300 state-of-the-art guest rooms, including 18 suites. 15,500 square foot world-class conference center, including a 7,000 square-foot ballroom. Vibrant restaurant and bar concepts with seasonal outdoor seating and a private dining room.
Details / Other Expenses
|Non Smoking Rooms:||300|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Washington Dulles Intl Airport (13 miles), Reagan National Airport (15 miles), Baltimore/Washington Intl Airport (47 miles)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Join the Hyatt Gold Passport and get free nights, services, and benefits at any Hyatt worldwide
- Hyatt offers spa and golf vacations, kid friendly and family getaways, a couple's retreat, and even vacation ownership
- With more than 500 properties, Hyatt prides itself on delivering the best in comfort and relaxation
- Guestrooms and suites offer flexibles spaces for guests to rest, feel comfortable and unwind
- Meeting and event space is handled with care and the professionalism deserved
The Hyatt Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.