Alisher Navoi Opera and Ballet Theatre (1 kilometers), Mustaquillik Mandoni (1 kilometers), Minor Mosque (4 kilometers), Restaurants, State Museum of History of Uzbekistan (1 kilometers), Barak-Khan Madrassah (6 kilometers), Roman Catholic Church (3 kilometers), Chorsu Bazaar (4 kilometers), Telyashayakh Mosque (4 kilometers), Amir Temur Museum (1 kilometers), State Museum of Applied Art (3 kilometers), Alay Bazaar (1 kilometers), Babur Park (4 kilometers)
Hyatt Regency Tashkent enjoys a prime location in downtown Tashkent. Situated on Tashkent*s Navoi Street, this five star Hotel has perfect access to local landmarks, tourist attractions, shops and restaurants and has close proximity to corporate business offices and the Diplomatic community within the same area. Surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens that are laced with water fountains, the hotel is adjacent to the prestigious National Library.
Details / Other Expenses
|Non Smoking Rooms:||241|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Yuzhny (7 kilometers)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Join the Hyatt Gold Passport and get free nights, services, and benefits at any Hyatt worldwide
- Hyatt offers spa and golf vacations, kid friendly and family getaways, a couple's retreat, and even vacation ownership
- With more than 500 properties, Hyatt prides itself on delivering the best in comfort and relaxation
- Guestrooms and suites offer flexibles spaces for guests to rest, feel comfortable and unwind
- Meeting and event space is handled with care and the professionalism deserved
The Hyatt Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.