Verified Reviews of Best Western Norwalk Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Good Hotel Stay"
Overall Score3.0/ 5
Forty six students and chaperones stayed at the hotel. The hotel was clean and the continental breakfast was good.
13-Apr-2015 Verified Review, stayed from Thu Apr 02 to Fri Apr 03 2015 at a $99.00 group rate (9% discount).
Overall Score3.0/ 5
We had a great experience overall.
06-Aug-2014 Verified Review, stayed from Sun Jul 27 to Tue Jul 29 2014 at a $99.00 group rate (9% discount).
Overall Score5.0/ 5
The General Manager was the best I have ever worked with and her staff was so pleasant and helpful to my group. I will recommend this hotel to anyone who is going to the Norwalk or Sandusky area.
05-Aug-2014 Verified Review, stayed from Fri Aug 01 to Mon Aug 04 2014 at a $159.00 group rate (33% discount).
Customer Reviews of Best Western Norwalk
All of our rooms are tastefully decorated with high end furnishings including HD TV's with over 50 HD channels including many popular sports and news channels along with 3 HBO channels. There is a microwave and small fridge in every room as well. Standard rooms either have two queen size beds or one king bed and larger family sized rooms with either 3 or 4 queen beds are available for an additional cost. The hotel is all non smoking but a smoking area is designated and set up outside. There is a guest laundry on site, a lovely fitness center, and an elevator also.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2015|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||58|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 10.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
Heated indoor pool and spa. Open from 7am-11pm
Policies / Expenses
24 hours prior to arrival (4pm) EST
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 7.25%|
|City Tax:|| 4.50%|
|Additional Person Fee:|| 5.00 Per Night (per adult over 2 adults)|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
CLE Cleveland Airport 57 miles, no shuttle available, taxi $50 one way subject to change
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
complimentary full hot breakfast available with 3 kinds of eggs, bacon, sausage, sausage gravy and biscuits, waffle bar, fresh oatmeal, yogurts, fruit cups, fresh fruit, pastries, breads, cereals, coffees, juices and more! served from 6am-10am daily
Internet / WiFI
free high speed secured Wi-Fi throughout the whole hotel.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.