SAINT VALERY EN CAUX (65 kilometers), PARC DES EXPOSITIONS (15 kilometers), CENTRE RIVE DROITE, SAINT SEVER THEATRE DE LA VILLE (1 kilometers), STADE SAINT-EXUPERY (5 kilometers), DEAUVILLE (85 kilometers), FORGES LES EAUX (60 kilometers), CATHEDRALE, MUSEE DE LA CERAMIQUE, COTE NORMANDE (60 kilometers), CENTRE LECLERC SAINT SEVER (1 kilometers), CHU DE ROUEN (1 kilometers), UNIVERSITE DE ROUEN (2 kilometers), PALAIS DE NORMANDIE, GROS HORLOGE, PLACE JEANNE D'ARC, MUSEE DES BEAUX ARTS, GAUMONT GRAND QUEVILLY (8 kilometers), CATHEDRALE DE ROUEN, ROUEN VIELLE VILLE, GAUMONT REPUBLIQUE
Located in the center of Rouen near the train station, the fully renovated 4-star Mercure Rouen Centre Cathédrale hotel welcomes you to the heart of Normandy and the Seine Valley. Ideal for relaxing with the family or for cultural or business trips, the hotel is located in the peace and quiet of a pedestrian area, at the foot of Rouen Cathedral. It is close to a number of major tourist sites: the Historial Jeanne d'Arc, the Beaux Arts museum and even Panorama XXL, a unique location in France.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2005|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||125|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
- Midscale hotel with warm, contemporary rooms
- The Park Sleep & Fly offer includes 1 night acoomodations, airport transfer by shuttle service and up to 15 days of free parking
- Coffee and tea tasting
- Buffet breakfast with both local and international food items or the Express & Co. breakfast formula is served at the bar until noon. Enjoy a hot drink, a glass of orange juice, and some bread with jam, or other delicious pastries
- Ready to Spa packages includes accommodation, breakfast, and one spa treatment
- Great meeting space for any special occasion
The Mercure highlights above are subject to change without notice.