HOTEL NEPTUNO & APARTMENTS

Sant Josep 84, Calella 08370 Spain (ESP)
3.0 Star Beach Hotel
41.611582.6492
Check availability
Average
3.5/5

Based on 139 guest reviews

Show Guest Reviews
  • Includes an outdoor swimming pool
  • Airport shuttle provided
  • 106 rooms in property
  • 4 floors in hotel
  • Check-in: 14.00PM
  • Check-out: 12.00 am
  • Hotel has an eco-friendly policy
  • Groups & Meetings rating of 9.0/10

Check Current Prices






Room Types

Check RatesHabitación Con 2 Camas Individuales 2 Camas Individuales
Non-Smoking

Local Attractions

beach, shoping area with many shops

Landmarks and Location of Hotel Neptuno & Apartments

Map is loading...
3.5 out of 5. Based on 139 guest reviews

Property Description

family run hotel in the city center of Calella. only 50 m from the pedestrian zone and shooping area. the beach is 200 m from the hotel.very small and cozi hotel with very good service. all the meals are in bufet style.all th rooms with air conditioning/heating, hair dryer and TV saletelit.

Green Sustainability

solar energy

Details / Other Expenses

Check In:14.00PM
Check Out:12.00 am
Year of Last Renovation:2017
Floors:4
Rooms:106
Corridors:All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
Non Smoking Rooms:106
Handicap Rooms:
Rooms with 1 Bed:1
Rooms with 2 Beds:105
Room Windows:Windows Do Open
Cleaning Frequency:Daily
Meeting Rooms:1
Dist. to Food/Bars: 0.2 Mi
Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: 0.2 Mi
Dist. to Nearest Gym: On-site
Lounge/Bar Hours:09.00/24.00
Pool Info:
we have 2 small swimmingpools, one of them only for Adults, with yacuzzi and sunbeds.
Policies / Expenses
Cancellation:
30% deposit of the total amount in reservations moment, the rest of the 70% 3 weeks before arrival
Nightly Parking:50/1
Total Taxes:10.00%
Total Misc Fees:$0.50 USD
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)

Amenities / Features


Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
we accept pets , with un extra cost of 8€ per day


  • Air conditioning
  • Airport Shuttle
  • Alarm clock
  • Baggage storage facilities
  • Car rental
  • Central location
  • Child facilities
  • Credit card accepted: Mastercard/Visa
  • Credit card accepted: American Express
  • Currency exchange
  • Dinner available
  • Electronic key card
  • Elevator
  • Facilities for the disabled
  • Fax available
  • Games room
  • Garage
  • Hairdryer available
  • Handicap accessible
  • Central heating
  • Internet - wireless
  • Internet - ethernet
  • Free WiFi Internet
  • Laundry facilities
  • Laundry valet service
  • Licensed bar
  • Non-smoking rooms
  • 24 hours opened
  • Pets allowed
  • Private bathroom in room
  • Private car parking
  • Quiet location
  • Refrigerator
  • Restaurant
  • Safe in rooms
  • Sauna
  • Self controlled heating/cooling system
  • Shower
  • Shows or evening entertainment
  • Solarium
  • Swimming pool - outdoor
  • Telephone
  • Telephone in all rooms
  • Television
  • TV - Free Cable
  • Terrace
  • TV room

Airport & Shuttle Information

60 km barcelona airport, 45 Km Girona airport

Local Shuttle Info: taxi service from the hotel with an extra cost

Airport Shuttle? Yes! There is an airport shuttle.

Breakfast Information

breakfast is very extended and various, with 7 diferents cooking dishes. every day is the chef cooking omelets, creps, pancakes..... direct in front of the client.

Parking Info

parking in thehotel with an extra cost of 11€ per day

Internet / WiFI

wifi free for all the clinets of the hotel and apartments

Similar hotels close by

View Now
Photo of Hotel Samba
Hotel Samba ~10.79 Miles away
View Now
Image of Hotel Ridomar
Hotel Ridomar ~11.00 Miles away

Testimonials: Why use Hotel Planner?

Testimonials icon
"The site has been a tremendous planning tool for me. The site is easy to navigate and the responses are immediate. What a timesaver! I especially like how easy it is to communicate with a someone by phone when necessary. What a great service!" M.E. - St. Louis, MO

Find out more Check Rates