Find the Tru in you at our Tru by Hilton Boise Meridian West hotel, just off I-84. Balance is found in each room with free WiFi, a huge bathroom and 55-inch TV. Our expansive lobby will be your favorite spot to relax.Bring back the breakfast fun! From healthy to indulgent, selection abounds with our 'Build your Own' Breakfast toppings bar featuring 30 sweet and savory toppings for cereal, bagels, yogurt and more. Grab snacks, drinks, light meals and single-serve wine and beer in the 24/7 market.A four zone lobby will be your favorite spot to work, play, relax and eat. Energize in a fully equipped fitness center. Unwind in a sparkling, heated indoor pool and whirlpool with amazing LED lights.Affordable travel now comes with unexpected things – like certainty.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2018|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||92|
|Rooms with 1 Bed:||51|
|Rooms with 2 Beds:||41|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 3.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 1.0 Mi |
Indoor Pool is open 8:00AM -10:00 PM
|Ownership:||Western States Lodging & Management| Policies / Expenses
|State Tax:|| 6.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 2.00%|
|City Tax:|| 3.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Head south on S. Eagle Rd toward East Overland Rd. Use left lane to turn left onto E. Overland Rd. Make a U-turn at S. Rackham way. Turn right at the 1st cross street onto S. Eagle Rd. Use the right lane to take the interstate 84 East ramp
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Complimentary breakfast is open Monday - Friday 6am-9am and Saturday and Sunday 7am - 10am
About TRU by Hilton
- Catered to younger, millennial travelers looking for unique design and affordability with the first hotel opening in late July 2017 and 102 properties signed on for development throughout the U.S.
- Tru by Hilton offers a true, customized experience for guests with a large 2,800 square-foot multifunctional lobby, perfect for lounging, eating, mingling or working. Complimentary high-speed internet access, wireless printing, and board games are also available to enjoy throughout every lounge space.
- To stay energized throughout the day, the Eat. & Sip. Market has local, gourmet snacks and drinks (including beer and wine) and complimentary Italian brewed coffee, organic Stash tea and hot chocolate in the lobby 24/7.
- Modern designed guest rooms feature large oversized windows delivering plenty of natural light with additional amenities including free Wi-Fi, multiple charging outlets, and 150 DirecTV channels.
- Also available on property is a fitness center delivering free weights, cardio equipment, as well as workout routines straight from their fitness center tablet. In the morning time, guests can build their own free breakfast with up to 30 sweet and savory toppings to choose from.
- Earn and redeem Hilton Honors points for free hotel nights, travel and transportation, shopping, dining and other exclusive benefits. All Hilton Honors members have access to complimentary Wi-Fi, water and snacks, digital check-ins and late check-outs at no extra cost.
The TRU by Hilton highlights above are subject to change without notice.