- Welcome to Homewood Suites by Hilton Greenville Downtown located in the heart of the West End Historic District. We are situated on the corner of Main Street and Markley Street directly across from Flour Field the home of the Greenville Drive minor league baseball team. Our downtown extended stay hotel is a short walk to all that Greenville has to offer including restaurants shopping the Falls Parks on the Reedy and the Peace Center. We*re only a five minute drive to the Greenville Zoo and within 15 miles from Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport. Our all-suite hotel offers spacious studio and one-bedroom suites equipped with all the comforts of home. Prepare your meals in the fully equipped kitchen with a full-sized refrigerator microwave two burner stove and dishwasher. Work at the desk and keep in touch with complimentary internet access. Relax with a book on a sofa bed or watch TV on our 50-inch HDTVs.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||15:00 |
|Floors: ||0 |
|Rooms: ||1 |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||0 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||0 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Homewood Suites By Hilton
- Ideal for extended stays with full equipped kitchens, including utensils and dishes
- Free hot breakfast buffet
- Evening Dinner and Drinks provided Mon-Thurs
- Free Wi-Fi service
- Comfortable sleeper sofas in all guest rooms
- 24 hour pantry offering snacks and drinks
- Coin operated laundry services
- Roomy one- and two-bedroom suites
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Workout room, sports court, swimming pool, and grilling areas
The Homewood Suites By Hilton highlights above are subject to change without notice.