The heart of downtown.Located in the center of downtown Winston-Salem in the historic Pepper Building, the Hotel Indigo Winston-Salem Downtown effortlessly blends into the Art Deco-inspired architecture of the neighborhood. Local art lines the walls of the hotel, capturing the eclectic vibe of Winston-Salem's Moravian heritage and growing tech industry. The 75 rooms feature plush bedding, spa-inspired showers, complimentary Wi-Fi and Aveda bath amenities. Dine at our Sir Winston Restaurant and Wine Loft for a taste of North Carolina's farms and vineyards, or sip a specialty cocktail from the mezzanine lounge overlooking the restaurant.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||15:00 |
|Check Out: ||11:00 |
|Floors: ||8 |
|Rooms: ||75 |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||0 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||6 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Piedmont Triad International (24 miles)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Hotel Indigo
- Boutique style property with hardwood floors
- Plush bedding and signature area rugs
- Aveda Bath & Body products and spa-inspired showers only
- Wonderful pet friendly services serving pets with a welcome biscuit, a doggy bed and canine cocktails at selected hotels
- Bistro style food and beverages
- 24-hour fitness and business centers
The Hotel Indigo highlights above are subject to change without notice.