- New 4 * hotel of 111 rooms including 24 executives designed for business trips and also 11 Family double bedroom adapted to weekend with family or friends. A coworking area is available for business travelers and local actors with catering offers. Positioned a few minutes from St Jean train station in the Euratlantique district buses and trams are a few meters away to reach entire city. The hotel also has a meeting room to accommodate between 35 and 60 participants depending on the event. - 111 ROOMS - 7 LEVELS - INTERIOR CORRIDORS
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Golden Tulip Hotels
- Part of the Louvre Hotels Group since 1962, this 4-star hotel brand caters to business and leisure travelers looking for full-service hotels and long-stay suites with over 140 hotels in 35 countries including Asia, South America, Europe, Africa, and North America.
- Located primarily in city centers or conveniently located near major local attractions, guests can enjoy high-quality accommodations and customized services.
- Golden Tulip offers a contemporary design with comfort in mind which include state-of-the-art meeting facilities, extensive dining choices, a fully equipped gym, and coffee shop with favorable drinks and pastries.
- Each modernly designed guestroom features warm earth colors, comfortable furniture, a tea and coffee maker, 24-hour room service, and electronic safe & free Wi-Fi.
The Golden Tulip Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.