Financial district, Masp Museum, Restaurant district, Jardins area, Citibank, Ibirapuera park
elegant, refined 5 star hotel in paulista ave area. Distinguished service. excellent location, corporate hotel with 10 meeting rooms. gym, business center, wireless in the entire building. IHG hotels group.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2013|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||140|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||9 |
|Meeting Space:||10000 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 500 people| Policies / Expenses
24 hours prior the arrival or pre register date.
|Typical Group Deposit:||100%|
|Total Taxes:|| 5.25%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$4.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
guarulhos airport. take marginal, dutra and city center direction. enter on 9th oh julho towards jardins and paulista.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts
- 24-hour room service
- Great Intercontinental apps for all mobile devices including iPhone and iPad which gives you insider access to their flavorful chef 's recipes, conceirge information, and GPS hotel directions
- Luxury meeting and event space with catering services
- Part of Green Engage programme offering sustainable and environmentally friendly options from guest rooms to meeting rooms
- Resort hotels offer a Kid's Club called Planet Trekkers, which has a number of great activities for children 4-12 years of age
- Numersous spa packages and individual treatments available at various resort locations
The Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.