Less than an hour north of San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge you will find the Lodge at Sonoma Resort & Spa in the beautiful Sonoma Valley. Merging contemporary facilities with the gracious spirit of Northern California's renowned wine country, the Lodge is a haven of casual sophistication. Enjoy the artisan-inspired cuisine of Carneros, revitalize in our world-class Raindance Spa, and visit local award-winning wineries and vineyards just minutes away.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||17000 sq. feet
||Holds 250 people
Policies / Expenses
Individual-7 days, Group cancellation varies
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
SFO & OAK both 55 miles. Sonoma Airporter available from SFO ($40 one way per person)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Renaissance Hotels
- Part of the Marriott Hotel Brand with over 150 hotels
- Offer the best in entertainment events with RLive LIVE, offering the best new talent in music, arts, and culinary during your hotel stay at Renaissance. A calendar of past and future events is featured on their website
- RNavigators or Renaissance Navigators is a personalized concierge service helping guests choose the best local food, shops, and attractions to explore
- Mobile check-in service
- Great meeting event space and banquet facilities
- State-of-the-art fitness enter
The Renaissance Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.
The Lodge at Sonoma