Taebaek Sports Complex (5 kilometers), Coal Museum (2 kilometers), Jungam Temples (20 kilometers), Yongyeon Cave (13 kilometers), Yangyang International (136 kilometers), Nonhhyup Bank (6 kilometers), KT company Taebaek Branch (5 kilometers), Hwangji pond (6 kilometers), Taebaek City Hall (5 kilometers), Taebaek Provincial Park (3 kilometers), 365 Safe Town (11 kilometers), Taebaek Post Office (6 kilometers), Taebaek Experience Park, 02 Resort (10 kilometers), Gangwon Tourism College (5 kilometers), Mine company housing Museum
Thank you for choosing our Ramada hotel. Ramada is a global upper midscale hotel brand with over 820 properties located in over 50 countries worldwide. Most Ramada hotels feature free wired and wireless high speed internet access, meeting rooms, business services, fitness facilities and upgraded bath amenities. Many properties have an onsite restaurant lounge, while other sites offer a complimentary continental breakfast. You do your thing, leave the rest to us.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||15:00 |
|Check Out: ||11:00 |
|Floors: ||6 |
|Rooms: ||305 |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||0 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||0 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
- Free high-speed wireless internet access in the U.S. and Canada
- San Francisco Soap company bath amenities
- Conference meeting spaces available based on location
- Ramada Limited Hotels offer free breakfast and swimming pools
- Ramada Hotels offer on-site restaurants or a-la-carte food services
- Ramada Plaza Hotels are located near major city centers and airports. They also offer a vaariety of on-site restaurants and lounges, conference space and banquet facilities
The Ramada highlights above are subject to change without notice.