Geumganggul Cave (12 kilometers), Gwongeumseong (12 kilometers), Seolark Mountain (13 kilometers), Avai Village (4 kilometers), Sokcho Expo Tower (4 kilometers), Seolark Waterpia (10 kilometers), Gaebae Boat (5 kilometers), Youngrang Lake (8 kilometers), Yeongguemjeong Sunrise Pavilion (6 kilometers), Sinheung Temple (12 kilometers), Seokbong Ceramic Museum (5 kilometers), Manseog Dalgangjeong (4 kilometers), Gyeongdong University (12 kilometers), Sokcho Beach (3 kilometers), Teddy Bear Farm (11 kilometers), Daepo Harbor Fish Market (1 kilometers), Ulsanbawi Rock (12 kilometers), Cheongcho Lake (3 kilometers), Daepo Harbor (2 kilometers), Yangyang International Airport (20 kilometers), Sokcho Lighthouse Observatory (5 kilometers), NH Nonghyeob Bank (1 kilometers), Megabox Theater (3 kilometers)
Ramada Gangwon Sokcho is a newly built property, 40 minutes from Yangyang Airport, 3 minutes from Daepo Fish Market and offering oceanfront view rooms, based on availability, free parking, onsite fitness center, cafeteria, restaurant and is close to Sokcho downtown and shopping center, 15 minutes walking distance from Sokcho beach. The hotel offers a variety of room types and all rooms have ocean view and balcony.
Details / Other Expenses
|Non Smoking Rooms:
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
- Free high-speed wireless internet access in the U.S. and Canada
- San Francisco Soap company bath amenities
- Conference meeting spaces available based on location
- Ramada Limited Hotels offer free breakfast and swimming pools
- Ramada Hotels offer on-site restaurants or a-la-carte food services
- Ramada Plaza Hotels are located near major city centers and airports. They also offer a vaariety of on-site restaurants and lounges, conference space and banquet facilities
The Ramada highlights above are subject to change without notice.