Basyamichi Station, Akarenga Park, Yokohama (2 kilometers), Basyamichi Station (1 kilometers), Pacifico Yokohama
A new era of luxury awaits at InterContinental Yokohama Pier 8 offering uninterrupted harbor views from nautically inspired rooms and suites.Evoking the spirit of the sea, serene Japanese gardens seamlessly blend with lively restaurants and bars making this an urban oasis in vibrant Yokohama. Savour internationally curated menus showcasing the finest seasonal produce and experience the warmth of Japanese hospitality as you watch cruise ships glide majestically into port.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||15:00 |
|Check Out: ||12:00 |
|Floors: ||5 |
|Rooms: ||173 |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||0 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||2 |
|Suites: ||12 |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Haneda Airport (28 kilometers), Narita International Airport (106 kilometers)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts
- 24-hour room service
- Great Intercontinental apps for all mobile devices including iPhone and iPad which gives you insider access to their flavorful chef 's recipes, conceirge information, and GPS hotel directions
- Luxury meeting and event space with catering services
- Part of Green Engage programme offering sustainable and environmentally friendly options from guest rooms to meeting rooms
- Resort hotels offer a Kid's Club called Planet Trekkers, which has a number of great activities for children 4-12 years of age
- Numersous spa packages and individual treatments available at various resort locations
The Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.