WoodSpring Suites Ocala - Silver Springs, FL, is located just minutes off of I-75 in what is known as “The Horse Capital of the World.” This area offers something for virtually everyone. You can choose to spend your free time shopping at Six Guns Plaza or at the Paddock Mall, or experience nearby dining, recreation and entertainment. If you're looking for outdoor activities, Ocala is home to several great golf courses in and around the city. If hiking is what you enjoy, Ocala National Forest is just minutes away. Ocala offers spectacular fishing and boating experiences, as well. Ocala is famous for its Equine Environment in Marion County, which is home to America's largest number of horses and ponies in residence, and history lovers can enjoy our numerous museums and galleries as a result. Bring the family to enjoy the famous Silver Springs Nature Theme Park or cool off at Wild Waters Waterpark.
Designed for longer stays, our pet-friendly rooms include apartment-style amenities like in-room kitchens and free basic WiFi. Housekeeping services are provided every other week for long-stay guests. Onsite laundry facilities and free parking help make your stay even more convenient and budget-friendly. Our extended-stay hotel offers a convenient location just 10 miles from the Ocala International Airport. Our hotel is pet-friendly. If you need additional items for your room, such as pots, pans, dishes or linens, they are available for purchase at our front desk. You can also purchase upgraded WiFi and more frequent housekeeping services. Book a room today. Service, assistance animals are welcome at no additional charge, must be registered at the front desk. Limit of 2 cats or dogs weighing under 80 lbs. per room. A non-refundable fee of 10 USD per pet per night will be charged for the duration of the stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||15:00 |
|Check Out: ||11:00 |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2014 |
|Floors: ||0 |
|Rooms: ||121 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||0 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||0 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Weekly |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 0.3 Mi | Policies / Expenses
|Total Taxes: || 8.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Fully furnished studios with kitchens. Fast food restaurants and grocery stores near by.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Yes!
Pets are allowed. Pet friendly with small daily fee
Internet / WiFI
About WoodSpring Suites
- Stay for the night, week, or longer
- Rooms with the basics cut costs, not comfort
- Deep, bi-weekly room cleaning
- Three room layouts, all with modified kitchens
- WoodSpring Hotels offers an extended stay experience and affordability for travelers looking for long stay accommodations with nearly 250 properties nationwide. Brands include WoodSpring Suites and WoodSpring Suites Signature, formally Value Place.
- WoodSpring Suites caters to guest staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and basic amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, kitchen, 24/7 common spaces including the lobby, flat screen TV’s, and access to laundry and fitness facilities.
- WoodSpring Suites Signature caters to guests staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and more upgraded basic amenities including in-room complimentary Wi-Fi, full-sized kitchen, leather and upholstered furniture, and services such as a fitness center, laundry facility, and a pantry shop.
- Every guestroom features a welcoming open floor plan with a well-designed kitchen with full-size appliances, chairs or sofas, a work desk, free Wi-Fi, access to laundry facilities, fitness facilities, and are all smoke-free and pet-friendly.
The WoodSpring Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.