Minneapolis and the greater Twin Cities area has so much to offer visitors. Happily- we are located in the middle of it all- right in downtown Minneapolis. We are just minutes away from the some of the Midwests best culture- shopping- restaurants- and gorgeous outdoor spaces. And since we are just 20 minutes from Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport- and two blocks from the closest METRO Transit stop- we are ideally situated for exploring the city.Minnesota Nice may be a cliche- but here at Loews Minneapolis- the stereotype is true. There is nothing we like more than helping our guests have a wonderful day or night in the city we call home. Let us treat you to our blend of signature Loews service and amenities and an inimitable Midwestern friendliness you will not soon forget.Our staff is on hand to help with whatever you may need during your stay. If you would like your suit pressed or your favorite shirt laundered- we will happily take care of it. Of course- our concierge can assist with things such as theatre tickets- information on the latest exhibits at the local museums or getting you a table at one of the citys best restaurants.Naturally- we offer free Wi-Fi in your guestroom and all public spaces - so rest assured you never have to be out of touch unless you want to. If you are looking to get your blood pumping- try a workout in our Fitness Center. Or- if indulgence feels more in line with your day- head to our Embury Spa for a massage- facial or simply some time in our steam vapor or rain shower.No matter what you choose to do while youre here in Minneapolis - whether you are here for a romantic getaway- a fun family vacation- or a productive but enjoyable business trip- we are here to make sure it is enjoyable. Please let us know how we can help plan your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3pm |
|Check Out: ||12:00am |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2003 |
|Floors: ||19 |
|Rooms: ||255 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||240 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||10 |
|Suites: ||4 |
|Meeting Rooms: ||1 |
|Meeting Space: ||10000 sq. feet |
|Banquet Space: ||Holds 400 people | Policies / Expenses
|Nightly Parking: ||$28 |
|Total Taxes: ||13.77% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
10 miles, one-way taxi expense, limo service optional.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Loews Hotels
- Known for luxury and comfort accomodations with 22 locations in the U.S and Canada
- YouFirst Rewards is Loews free loyalty program where guests can earn points per stay for amazing rewards and incentives. After just two stays, one is eligible for a free room upgrade
- Member benefits can also include a late check-out, customized destination packages, a special welcome, and even up to a $100 credit towards food, beverages, or even a spa service
- Unique dining menus based on local favorite food
- Free Wi-Fi in all guestrooms, public spaces, and even by the pool
- Full service business centers open 24 hrs a day
- Fully wired, flexible meeting spaces for any special event
- Family-friendly atmosphere with welcome gifts for the kids and a special Kids Club menu to fill any appetite
- Loews also offers a teens only food bar and fast Wi-Fi connectivity for their social media activities
- Deluxe fitness centers with the latest gym equipment
- Each room comes with a Keurig coffeemaker
- Welcome four legged friends
The Loews Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Graves 601 Hotel Wyndham Grand, Le Meridien Minneapolis Hotel, Graves 601 Hotel