Guests at this The Woodlands hotel enjoy easy highway access and are close to attractions like the Town Center and Waterway.When choosing hotels near Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, the BEST WESTERN PLUS The Woodlands hotel stands out because of the great location and southern hospitality.This Best Western PLUS near The Woodlands Mall offers guests a prime location. Easy highway access, a great value and award winning customer service ensure that you are treated like family here. The hotel is conveniently located close to all of The Woodlands attractions including the Town Center and Waterway. Our friendly staff is also on hand to provide recommendations on places to go, things to see, and restaurants to try.In addition to a warm welcome, guests enjoy clean, spacious rooms and the ease of being just minutes from the Texas Renaissance Festival and the Woodforest Bank Stadium. From shopping at The Woodlands Mall to special events at the Pavilion, there’s something for the whole family. Even if you are here with Tetra® Technologies or Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, who says you can’t make the most of a business trip?Employees of Anadarko Petroleum and CB&I regularly stay at this The Woodlands hotel, and it’s simple to mix in a little shopping in The Woodlands or fine dining. Whether you’re here for a meeting at Halliburton or training at Baker Hughes, mix in some pleasure with your business. Conferences in The Woodlands bring many travelers to the area, and the nearby St. Luke’s Hospital and Memorial® Hermann Hospital bring healthcare professionals to town. Take advantage of the proximity of The Woodlands Golf Course or shopping at Old Town Spring.Reserve a cozy room at BEST WESTERN PLUS The Woodlands now!
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2004|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||52|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||2 |
|Meeting Space:||1500 sq. feet|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||0.3 Mi|
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:||2.0 Mi|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||2.0 Mi| Policies / Expenses
Per Contract Terms
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 6.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 9.00%|
|Additional Person Fee:||10.00 Per Person (3rd person in room)|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pet friendly with a fee
Airport & Shuttle Information
20 Minutes from Bush Airport
Local Shuttle Info: N/A
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Full hot breakfast. Hot and cold cereals, eggs, different meats on different days. Fruits and pastries. Juices, coffee and tea.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.